AHA 2020 Heartsaver® CPR AED Provider eManual (Digital)
This product is non-returnable.
The Heartsaver CPR AED Student Workbook eBook offers a digital alternative to the printed workbook and contains all the information students need to successfully complete the Heartsaver CPR AED Course. Designed for a single user, the text is a valuable reference tool before, during, and after the course.
Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC)
Provides students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of CPR and how to use an AED.
Empowers students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community
With online, onsite, and classroom training*, this course offers flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. (*Training options may vary by Training Center.)
Course Learning Objectives:
- After successfully completing this course, students will be able to describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concept of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Demonstrate giving effective breaths by using mouth to mouth or a mask for all ages
- Demonstrate performing high-quality CPR for an adult, a child, and an infant
- Demonstrate using an AED on an adult and on a child
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant
- This product is non-returnable.
NOTE: Course objectives vary based on the course topics taught.
Content cannot be printed.
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30 am - 5:30 pm CST Monday - Friday; If an order is placed Friday after 5 pm CST, a code will be emailed Monday morning.