AHA 2020 BLS Provider eManual (Digital)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This product is non-returnable.
This course is designed for healthcare providers and trained first responders who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those in a healthcare training program.
Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
Teaches healthcare professionals how to perform high-quality CPR individually or as part of a team.
Designed for healthcare providers who must have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Content cannot be printed.
Redeem your Access Code at eBooks.Heart.org