How do to view my ebooks or course digital videos?
AHA (American Heart Association) eBooks and Course Digital Video
All AHA digital products must be redeemed first at eBooks.Heart.org, after then they call be viewed on any of the following:
Windows/Mac AHA eBooks App
Android/IOS AHA eBooks App
For more details on how to redeem your access code or where to read your book, go to Viewing Instructions for eBooks & Streaming Videos PDF
ENA TRAUMA NURSING CORE COURSE 8E (TNCC) EBOOK
Click on Redeem Code (top, white toolbar) to bring you to the registration page
- Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Enter your access code, contact information, valid email and password.
- Access and launch the eBook from your account's "Products" tab
- Click the `Already Have an Account' (on the right side of the screen) and log in.
- Click on Redeem Access Code and agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Enter your access code and click Redeem
- Trouble using your access code? Contact: Your Course Director or Course Management 847-460-4120 OR CourseOps@ena.org
- Trouble using the eBook? Contact: https://www.jblearning.com/techsupport/ or call toll free: 1-978-443-5000 option #2. We are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone).
- NOTE: eBooks are nonrefundable